Arrive Delhi transfer to your hotel. This afternoon you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi, visiting the Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar - tallest stone tower in India, Raj Ghat and the Red Fort & Jama Masjid. You drive past the imposing India gate and the Rashtrapati Bhavan. The evening is at leisure OR takes an optional tour to the Red Fort for the sound & light show. Stay overnight.
DELHI - AGRA
This morning you will be transferred by road to the Mughal city of Agra (206 kms / 3.5 hrs) This afternoon you visit the Agra Fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar and the spectacular Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Evening free for shopping. Stay overnight.
AGRA - JAIPUR
Early this morning you will be transferred by road to the pink city of Jaipur (230 kms / 5 hrs), enroute you will visit Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Proceed to your hotel with the rest of the day at leisure OR take an optional tour of the ethnic Rajasthani village of Chokhi Dhani. Stay overnight.
This morning visit the Amber fort, built in the 16th century, enjoy an elephant ride at Amber. Drive past the Hawa Mahal, and visit the City Palace and museum, walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar Observatory. Stay overnight.
Transfer to airport / railway station OR transfer by road to Delhi (256 kms / 5 hrs). Tour ends with sweet memories...
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Accommodation in well appointed ac room in above hotels.
- Buffet breakfast at restaurant.
- All transfer & sightseeing by Indica/Qualis as per itinerary.
- Tour will be started from Ex. Delhi and end at Delhi.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Any Airfare/ Train Fare.
- Any personal nature expenses, telephone calls, laundry bills etc.
- Lunches & dinners, Entrance fees, Museum Fees, camera fees, Elephant rides.
- GST 3.09% will be applicable on total amount of billing.