ARRIVE COCHIN - MUNNAR
Arrive at Cochin Airport/ Railway station, welcome and transfer to Munnar (130 kms / 4 hrs), one of the most popular hill stations in southern India known for its sprawling tea gardens. Evening stroll around the Tea Gardens. Stay overnight.
This morning you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of the picturesque Mattupettu Dam, where you have an opportunity to go boating, you continue your tour to Echo Point. Stay overnight.
MUNNAR - KUMARAKOM
Today you will be transferred by road to Kumarakom (230 kms / 4.5 hrs) a charming village on the Vembanad Lake, enroute you will stop to see the spice plantations. Proceed to your island home in-time to view the spectacular sunset. Stay overnight.
KUMARAKOM - ALLEPPEY - KUMARAKOM - H/BOAT
The day is at leisure to explore the backwaters, known for its small water canals surrounded by lush green paddy fields and swaying palms OR pamper you with some Ayurvedic beauty treatments. Stay overnight on House Boat.
KUMARAKOM - COCHIN
Transfer by road to Cochin (90 kms / 1.5 hrs). Drop at Airport or Railway station for your onward journey...
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Accommodation in well appointed ac room in respective hotels.
- Buffet Meal as per mentioned Plan.
- Full Meal B/f, lunch & Dinner on AC House Boat -Kumarakom.
- All transfer from Cochin to Cochin by Indica/Qualis as per itinerary.
- Tour will be started from Ex. Cochin and end at Cochin.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Any Airfare/ Train Fare does not included in Package cost.
- Any personal nature expenses, telephone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Lunches, Entrance fees, camera fees, Elephant rides, Boating etc.
- GST 3.09% will be applicable on total amount of billing.